In many scenarios, public cloud services allow a high grade of elasticity, flexibility and cost effectiveness combined with standardization. On the other hand, every customer needs to build trust to the desired platform and that all his services and data are protected against any attacks. So, it’s very interesting to see, what kind of mechanisms the large cloud providers as Microsoft are using to keep data safe and how they detect attacks and what countermeasures they execute.
Here’s a short summary of current links that help to understand, how Microsoft protects their Azure platform and the Office 365 services.
- Microsoft Trust Center
- How Microsoft protects your data
- Azure Security Center
- How Azure Security Center automates the detection of cyber attack
- How Azure Security Center detects vulnerabilities using administrative tools
- New Azure Security Center helps you prevent, detect, and respond to threats (videos)
- Azure Blog-Security
- Security in Office 365 White Paper