Today, one day after the US presidential elections, there’s an interesting read about coming together in IT industry in blogs.microsoft.com by Brad Smith, President and Chief Legal Officer at Microsoft.
(My) very short extract:
- “…And like so many Americans, regardless of who we supported through our vote, we strongly share the view that this is a time for the nation to come together…”
- “…As a company, we also look forward to working with the new administration and Congress on issues of common concern…”
- “…in a time of rapid change, we need to innovate to promote inclusive economic growth that helps everyone move forward…”
- “…as a company that does business around the world, we believe there’s a clear opportunity to invest in infrastructure…”
- Security: “…We’re committed to developing technology that is secure and trusted, both for Americans and for people around the world…”
Read the article here.