Delegate365 version 3.4 (which was pre-announced here) comes with some new features:
- New dashboard: The start page now shows charts with the admin’s OU’s and how many users within the OU’s are assigned an Office 365 license.
- Dashboard Performance with large tenants: The new interactive dashboard now shows more overview information. The performance is better too, since it was necessary to move time consuming tasks (like the OU license assignment list) into to the administrator dashboard. The start page of D365 now displays cached information or data that can be read very fast, thus the dashboard performance with large tenants now is much better.
- The administration / administrator dashboard now shows the detailed list of OU’s and the licenses used within these groups (moved from the start page dashboard into here).
- Multi Factor Authentication (MFA): A new feature is configuring MFA for users. To enable or disable MFA for a user open the MFA link in the user’s menu.
The admin now can select to Enable, Enforce or Disable MFA for that user.
Don’t worry, saving these security measure can take some seconds.
- Extended Mailbox Settings: Now the Mailbox settings are available for cloud and for synced users.
In the Mailbox page we created groups which can be opened for configuring the specific settings (see screenshot below).
- Mailbox Delegation: Is a new Exchange feature where admins can define other users to manage the selected user’s mailbox with Send As, Send on Behalf and Full Access rights.
(See the other Mailbox settings here.)
Users can be selected from the user picker with the familiar Plus Icon over the corresponding list.
Users can be deleted by marking and clicking the Minus Icon.
By clicking the Save button and confirming the settings are saved.
- Sync: The User Synchronization options have been extended with the user property “City” which now also can be used for automated assignments to an OU.
(See also here for information about the Sync task.)
All existing Delegate365 tenants have already been updated to this version 3.4
The next version Delegate 3.5 will come soon with even more interesting features and capabilities…!